Voted Best of Hays “Best Place to Work” 2018
Join the Team
Part-Time Office Administrator
About the Position
tekRESCUE is looking for an organized, customer service-oriented office administrator to join the family. As the office administrator, you’ll be in charge of answering phone calls and greeting walk-in clients, as well as communicating clients’ needs and assigning tickets to our IT technicians. Because of this, basic knowledge of computers is needed.
In this position you can expect to perform the following duties:
- Answering phone calls and greeting walk-in customers
- Creating job tickets and assigning them to IT technicians
- Communicating with the team via online apps (think Slack)
- Sending out invoices to clients through email
- Keeping the technicians as well as the office well-organized
This position is part-time. We require that our office admin is available to be at the office 25-32 hours per week during our regular 9am–5pm business hours, Monday through Friday. Fill out an application today or contact tekRESCUE @ (512)843-2835 for more information about this position. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Part-time 25-32 hours/week office availability
- Excellent customer service skills in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in computer use for daily tasks and communication
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computers
- Love of beer and tacos is a bonus!
Part-Time IT Technician
About the Position
We are looking to add a dynamic part-time IT Technician to our team. You will be performing diagnostics on various equipment to include Windows and Mac desktops and laptops and other devices. Monitor computer processing systems, install and remove software, perform tests on computer equipment and programs. Technician may also set up computer equipment, schedule and perform maintenance and teach clients how to use programs. Order parts and repair multiple devices such as laptops, desktops, mobile devices. Data transfer and recovery. Other duties as assigned.
- Mastery of previous and current Mac OSX and Windows OS. (Linux OS is a plus!)
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, inside and out.
- Broad understanding of various hardware, software and basic computer programming.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, internet applications and security may also be required.
- Excellent communication skills between clients and the team.
- Sharp and quick decision making under tight deadlines.
- True passion and love for technology and the ever-changing landscape of it.