Voted Best of Hays “Best Place to Work” 2018
Join the Team
Part-Time IT Technician
About the Position
We are looking to add a dynamic part-time IT Technician to our team. You will be performing diagnostics on various equipment to include Windows and Mac desktops and laptops and other devices. Monitor computer processing systems, install and remove software, perform tests on computer equipment and programs. Technician may also set up computer equipment, schedule and perform maintenance and teach clients how to use programs. Order parts and repair multiple devices such as laptops, desktops, mobile devices. Data transfer and recovery. Other duties as assigned.
- Mastery of previous and current Mac OSX and Windows OS. (Linux OS is a plus!)
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, inside and out.
- Broad understanding of various hardware, software and basic computer programming.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, internet applications and security may also be required.
- Excellent communication skills between clients and the team.
- Sharp and quick decision making under tight deadlines.
- True passion and love for technology and the ever-changing landscape of it.