Voted Best of Hays “Best Place to Work” 2018
Join the Team
PART TO FULL-TIME
About the Position
We are a San Marcos based managed IT company looking to add a dynamic IT technician to our team. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent communication skills to exercise with both clients and the tekRESCUE IT team. They will also be able to demonstrate quick decision making under tight deadlines, as well as share a true passion and love for the ever-changing landscape of technology.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, internet applications, and security.
- Broad understanding of various hardware, software, and basic computer programming.
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, inside and out.
- Mastery of previous and current Mac OSX and Windows OS – Linux OS is a plus!
- Performing diagnostics on various devices, including Windows & Mac desktops, laptops, etc.
- Repairing a variety of devices such as desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Performing tests on computer equipment and programs.
- Scheduling/performing maintenance and monitoring computer processing systems.
- Setting up computer equipment and installing/removing software.
- Performing data transfer and recovery.
- Teaching clients how to use various programs.
- Other duties as assigned.