What is pay-per-click (PPC) management?
PPC management is a strategy for online advertising that helps advertisers manage and optimize their PPC campaigns so that they can generate the maximum number of conversions in the shortest period of time.
Why is PPC Management Important?
PPC Management is important because it allows companies to measure their marketing efforts and take control of the ROI (Return on Investment) they get from those efforts. With a good PPC campaign, companies can finally make changes and improvements in real-time based on what’s happening with each ad campaign.
PPC Management is also important because it helps companies focus on precisely what they are doing. With PPC management, companies can have real-time access to their ROI and conversion rates and make real-time decisions about the success of their ad campaigns.
How Does PPC Management Work?
PPC management is essentially a means of measuring, monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) to control the success of a PPC ad campaign. By assigning KPIs to individual ads, companies can monitor how their ad campaigns are performing on an ongoing basis.
In addition, with the right kind of technology, companies can use PPC management solutions to run automatic bid adjustments that are custom-made for each advertising campaign and track how well the campaign is performing.
PPC management also helps companies continually improve the performance of their advertising campaigns. For instance, with PPC management, companies will know what works and what doesn’t work with each ad and can initiate changes in real-time.
What Are the Benefits of PPC Management?
The benefits of PPC management are many. Let’s look at a few.
- Easier to Set Up and Monitor: PPC management software makes it easier for companies to set up and monitor their pay-per-click campaigns.
- Better ROI: The ability to measure performance in real-time using PPC management software helps companies improve their ROI. That’s because they get instant feedback on what’s working and what’s not working with their ad campaign. Companies can then adjust their strategy in real-time to make improvements based on this information.
- Better Conversion Rates: Tracking each ad’s conversion rates helps companies keep their campaigns focused on high-value conversions.
- Better Customer Experience: Having a comprehensive understanding of how their PPC campaigns perform helps companies improve the customer experience. For example, they can see when certain ads are getting a lot of traffic while others aren’t generating much and thus know which ads to promote or not promote to gain that much-needed extra exposure.
What does Effective PPC Management Entail?
Effective PPC campaigns involve continuous monitoring and analysis of performance data to identify opportunities for campaign optimization.
The following are Some of the Key Activities Involved in Effective PPC Management:
1. Campaign Management
Campaign management involves setting up and optimizing PPC advertising campaigns. This includes setting up ad groups, creating ads, choosing keywords and deciding on an appropriate budget.
2. Monitoring & Reporting
This involves monitoring performance data for each campaign on a real-time basis so that you can make adjustments to your strategy as needed.
3. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
KPIs are the key performance measures that allow you to monitor and analyze the progress of your campaigns. They are just some of the analytics tools you can leverage to optimize your PPC campaigns. These KPI tools help you identify PPC campaign performance and provide real-time feedback.
Real-time reporting is a crucial aspect of PPC management. You’ll want to check campaign performance every day. Reporting should also be part of any strategy that integrates Google AdWords with a website, CRM, or e-commerce platform.
5. Bid Management
Bid management is an important aspect of PPC management that involves setting up automatic bid adjustments so you can test different bid strategies and boost performance.
6. Ad Review
Ad review compares your PPC ad results with your business objectives to identify additional campaign optimizations.
7. Bid Adjustments
Bid adjustments, also known as auto-responses or auto bids, are automatic bids associated with a particular Ad Group, Ad and keyword combination. They are custom-made for a particular campaign based on KPIs and bid strategy during that period of time. You can make additional adjustments after a certain period of time if performance is still needed.
Benefits of Hiring a PPC Management Company
When you hire a PPC Management company, you get access to the right tools to make your PPC marketing campaigns successful. There are many benefits that can be derived when you hire a PPC Management Company.
- A highly experienced and qualified team of Advertisers, Developers, and Analysts: Hiring an agency with a large pool of experts who specialize in SEO is highly recommended because they are versed in what an effective SEO campaign needs to be. They can effectively drive more traffic to your site thus generating more clicks for your PPC campaign. The agencies will be able to analyze the least performing keywords, make changes to them and bring new things to your Adwords account. You can also utilize their services to advise on how you can improve the performance of your website.
- Cost-Effectiveness: When you choose an agency for PPC management, you need to choose an effective method otherwise the investment is not worthwhile. Choosing a PPC management company can be a better option than going for an in-house agency which requires payment of a high salary if someone leaves or is fired. Moreover, if the in-house agency fails to deliver the results, it will be not easy to terminate them. PPC Management companies are more affordable usually than in-house agencies.
- Real-Time Reporting: The agencies provide you with real-time reporting, allowing you to track your PPC Campaigns’ performance and learn from what works and what doesn’t. This will help you decide if a campaign is not working or if something needs to be changed.
- Getting Your Money’s Worth: A company needs to invest in Google AdWords or other PPC marketing services so as to get their money’s worth. This is the best way to increase your sales all while getting more traffic to your website. But it isn’t easy to earn a profit with just organic searches, which means that you will have to spend heavily on ads. Therefore, it is recommended to hire a PPC Management Company to assist you in the creation of these ads.
- Control Over the PPC Campaigns: Before you start your campaign, you need to set the right goals. This is important because it will help you control your budget. When you hire a PPC Management Company, they can take care of your campaigns as they will be able to do a better job than an in-house agency.
PPC management is an important aspect of online marketing. It involves monitoring and analyzing the data from a campaign to ensure that you are always getting value for the money spent on your digital marketing efforts. Hiring a PPC management company can allow you to focus on your core business and let experts manage your PPC campaigns for you. These companies can also suggest valuable search engine optimization strategies that will help improve the performance of your PPC campaigns.